The ecommerce market changes every year – in fact, it seems to change every few weeks or months! So it only make sense that marketing focuses should shift regularly too. Here’s an infographic with some of the top tips for targeting your online marketing this year.
- Mobile searches increased by 400% in 2011.
- 70% of all social networkers are also online shoppers.
- Over 50% of ecommerce store visits occur when consumers are logged onto Facebook.
- 68% of businesses plan to integrate social media marketing with their e-mail marketing.
Conversion rates are 105% higher for consumers that interact with ratings and reviews.
(click to view infographic in full size)
Add this infographic to your site:
<a href="http://prestigemarketing.ca/blog/online-marketing-in-2012-what-you-need-to-know/"><img src="http://prestigemarketing.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/OnlineMarketing-whatyouneedtoknow.jpg" alt="" width="500" /></a>
<a href="http://prestigemarketing.ca/blog/online-marketing-in-2012-what-you-need-to-know/">Online Marketing Strategy Infographic</a>
Leave a comment
- Analysis & optimize
- Connect & Engage
- Email Marketing
- Geo-targeted Marketing
- Inside PMI
- Link Development Strategy
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Marketing Strategy
- Online Tidbits
- Paid Search Marketing
- Press Release
- Promote & Reach
- Searching Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Website Usability & Analysis